for sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: for sale
From: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:11:48 -0400 (EDT)
I lost my e-mail return addresses during a computer crash!

I had several replies for the following:

        " MUSTANG POWERED BY FORD"   POLISHED VALVE COVERS  new

       " PETE JACKSON "  TIMING GEAR    new,  on engine but engine not fired
yet!

For sale ( make offer ) or trade.  Looking for TIGER POWERED BY FORD

Recently joined CAT...waiting for catalog/info.

These parts are from a rebuild on a 302 I am doing for my tiger. I lost the
return addresses from my JUNO program.

If you are interested please contact me at my JUNO address......
                    .........     KJENSSEN@JUNO.COM

Thanks,
          Kirt T.  Jenssen