Re: FOR SALE

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: FOR SALE
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:36:55 -0500
Rob Kempinski is in town this week and called to say he's coming to look
at  "Alger". If he doesn't buy it I may just keep it. When I told my
three year old I was going to sell it she was upset. More upset than
when I told her that I wouldn't paint it pink. If it does sell I'll get
another. This is my third BEAM. I hope there is no corelation between
number of Sunbeams and number of children.

Bill