Yankee Candle Changes

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, ProfTowle@aol.com, johnson@ids.net,
Subject: Yankee Candle Changes
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 97 12:23:15 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     At 2:00 PM today (Tue.) the Yankee Candle folks called to say that
     they want to change the parking arrangements for our gathering on
     Sunday, Oct 12.  They now have three clubs coming that day (when I
     called we were the only ones), and their main parking lot is crowded,
     anyway, so here's the deal.

     All car club folks will be directed, by signs and people, to the lot
     for the old museum, across the street from their main location.  They
     will have parking directors, security, and a shuttle bus available all
     day.

     They are a popular destination anyway, and they're in the heart of the
     best  "leaf peeping" area for this weekend.  Their new museum at the
     main location just opened, and I guess they are still working the bugs
     out of their procedures.  They tried this last weekend, and it worked
     better.

     So it's SAME TIME, SAME DATE, BUT PARK ACROSS THE STREET.

     Pass the word to anyone you know is coming.

     Stu Brennan

     (508)384-2488 (H)