For Sale: Ford F-250 Truck

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale: Ford F-250 Truck
From: "A. C. Tynes" <actynes@communique.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:40:35 -0500 (CDT)
Group,

I know that Tigers should be driven and not trailered, but just in case you
insist on trailering yours, a good friend has for sale a 1989 Ford F-250HD
4X2 Super Cab truck which just turned 58,000 actual miles. He is the
original owner.

XLT Lariat 155" wheelbase, Styleside (Eight-foot bed)
351 cu. in. EFI V8 engine
Automatic transmission
Air conditioning (just spent about $1,400 on it)
Captains chairs in cloth
Trailer towing/camper package
Cruise control
Tilt wheel
Power locks and windows
Sliding rear window
AM/FM electronic stereo with clock
Convienence group
Light group
Spare mounted in bed
Chrome drop hitch rear bumper

The truck has been well maintained and looks great inside and out, but the
driver's captain's chair could use a shampoo. He special ordered it new and
is selling it now only because he has special ordered a new Expedition.

This is no wimpy little pickup. I think it would make an excellent tow
vehicle or working truck. Located close to New Orleans airport, so you can
fly in and drive out.

Contact Terry Bolotte (504) 466-4709 between 6 and 10pm, Central time,
weekdays and all day weekends.

Hope this is useful to someone on the list.

A. C. Tynes
Usetobe owner of a new Mark I and still hoping its out there somewhere