Help !!!!!!

To: laifman@flash.net, STUART_BRENNAN@hp-andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Help !!!!!!
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 23:36:27 -0400 (EDT)
Can anyone help with this problem?

My 260 Tiger has started to act up and seems to be getting progressively
worse.  It starts and idles fairly well, but at slow speeds with even
throttle pressure it skips and misfires.  If it's floored it accelerates
pretty well.

Since it doesn't do it under all conditions I assume it's maybe fuel related.
 I rebuilt the carb about 5 yrs (approx. 15,000 miles) ago and it's run well
ever since.  I've recently changed plugs and checked points and dwell.  Any
suggestions?

I appreciate any suggestions and thank all advance.    Mark