Re: Classic Cars ?

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Cars ?
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 17:02:39 -0500

     If you don't have internet access the url is useless.  If you do have
     access, a quick search is easy using one of the search engines(Lycos,
     Excite, AOLNetFind, etc.)  Maybe you deleted the email I sent with
     this info. Since you apparently lack the ability to search, here it
     is:

     www.erack.com/car/_classcarmain.htm

     I hope this meets your rigorous standard of quality information.

     Jeff

     P.S. As a "customer" in your "private" life(whatever the hell that means),
         you get what you pay for, don't like it, don't read it.