Re: Classic Cars ?

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Subject: Re: Classic Cars ?
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:16:20 -0600
I respectfully suggest that before you "turn on the flames", that you
consider:

1) A seeming honest request for the URL was made - what's the beef?

2) Did you e-mail the URL to all of us?

3) The URL listed below doesn't work.

4) Free info is just that - some, however, will get it right.

5) Good manners will always take one further than "snideness"....

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968