"" THE TIGER DEN AGAIN ""

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "" THE TIGER DEN AGAIN ""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 18:04:24 -0600
Hello again to you all !!!

Response has been tremendous, everyone taking advantage of superslashed prices.
I want to do as much as I can before my surgery next week, so here are a few
items left...

1)  Tail light assemblies inside screw, complete NOS lenses,chrome, gaskets,
bulb sockets..
2)  NOS upper ball joints ( act fast just a couple left )
3)  Re-chromed Driving/fog light combo.
4)  Headlight rims (eyebrow) NOS , also have one NOS chrome as well..
5)  Hellings & Stellings Air cleaner (super slashed price on this beauty, like
new)
6)  NOS Wheel trim rings, in the Rootes wrappers ( only a couple of sets left)
7)  Mudflaps, optional for the European market NOS in the Rootes baggies...
8)  NOS small double wire hose clamps for the overflow tank...(hard to find)
9)  TUDOR washer bottle NOS with basket and cap... ( 1 left )
10)  Repro emblems..
11)  Copy of LAT options catalog, as well as many dealer service bullitins ( a
whole bunch a stuff here)

Tons of re-chromed stuff, as well as a whole lot of CAD, E-Mail your requests...

Thank's for your time, and to all you out there who have ordered stuff, a very
Special THANK YOU !!
It will help out, while I'm out recouping' ...