Removal from mailing list

To: TIGERS <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
From: "Dana Glusovich" <Dana.Glusovich@MCI.Com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:58 -0500 (EST)
All,
    This past spring I fell in love with the Sunbeam Tiger and knew
this was the car for me.  I researched the car and did everything possible
to gain as much info as possible about Tigers as I was certain I would
purchase one before summer was over.  This included joining this mailing
list.
    Two weeks ago another Mustang gear-head moved in to my building
and rekindled my one true love, my 92 Emerald green 5.0 Mustang.
    I still admire the Tiger but alas I need the address to have my
name removed from this list.  I never realized what an avid and tight
knit lot you are...that's to be both commended and respected.
    If anyone can provide the address for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Dana Glusovich