Re: Warning:Von Rant-delete if easily offended, and you are

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <Vonski@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Warning:Von Rant-delete if easily offended, and you are
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 10:57:50 -0500

'if someone bought a clone/Alger they can't blame STOA when they point it out to
them.'

  Who's blaming STOA?  If the buyer knew what to look for when buying a Tiger
then the problem of buying a rebody, bogus, fake, phony Tiger diminshes.

'I've never heard of a Tiger really being 'devalued' because it lacked TAC
certification.  If it failed TAC then yes, that could hurt value, but not if the
car had never been TACed.'

Is a list kept of Tigers failing TAC inspection?  If no list, then are we to
assume a non-TAC Tiger is suspect?  In other words, guilty until proven innocent
or bogus until proven real.  Just asking some questions.

   Jeff (the pain in the ****) TACtless dude