Dare I ask?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dare I ask?
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:53:17 -0500
With all of the comments about a database of Tiger/Alpine/Alger or any
other Rootes product I can't help but to say I am interested. For that
matter I'll even help in the construction of a Web based Database
Registry to document our cars, their history and modifications. (Feel
free to jump in with me at any time now...) My problem is how to
identify my car in the registry...NO serial number or body number at
all! Dare I ask if anyone has scrapped a 67 Alpine that happened to keep
and would be interested in selling the ID tags?

Bill Gullatt
mrbillg@real-comps.com

P.S.> I think I have decided to keep her (the Alger) even when the baby
gets here!