Re: Penta Star

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Penta Star
From: Ray Bridenbaugh <briden@norcross.mcs.slb.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:29:07 -0500
At 07:47 AM 10/31/97 -0800, Bill Gegg wrote:
>A recent thread mentioned that Tiger II's had a Chrysler Penta Star and I
was wondering if any Tiger 1A ended up with the Chrysler star.  About 15
years ago, living in Las Vegas, I purchased a Tiger, B382001836LRXFE and
have been driving it since.  The car has a Chrysler Star between the front
wheel arch and the doors.

>The car also has evidence of a clutch explosion, which I am now repairing
and evidence that it raced at Riverside.  Any info on the beast would be
appreciated.

Yes, the MKI also had the star on the front fenders between the wheel arch
and the door.