RE: bargain Tiger Toneau - Tan - New - Installation suggestions

To: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: bargain Tiger Toneau - Tan - New - Installation suggestions
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:11:12 -0500
Glad you like it.  It will look better on your car then in my garage.
Thanks for the picture. Hope to meet you one of these days.
          I put an Identical cover on my car and it wasn't that hard.  I
centered it and used a ice pick to make holes for the studs.  Then I
paid $10 to a top man to install the snaps with the snap hole centered
on my holes.  The snaps are broad enough that even if your off by 1/4"
on the first try the snap covers it.  the material is stiff enough to be
in place with-out the snaps on so you can see if you've got it right
without the snaps on.  This top wasn't really designed for heavy rain
but -  also made a short pole that fits between the toneau and just
behind the center (on the rear "seat").  This holds the top up when it
really rains.  It also helps if you park nose up on a hill.---

                        - Any other suggestion for Ken?