Re: Hardtop patch panels

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, awtiger@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Hardtop patch panels
From: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 21:42:22 +0000
Andy,

I got some excellent hardtop patch panels from Rob Martel Enterprises
of Alliston, Ont., Canada.  From what I've seen of the panels
available elsewhere, I don't think you're going to find any better.  Rob
can be reached evenings at tel/fax: (705) 435-0164.

For those of you who have been trying to get in touch with Rob, his
hiatus is over and his phone's back on again.

Gary Schotland

P.S. Whatever you do, don't even think of buying the one's from
Victoria British.  They are complete crap.  Been there, done that, as
they say.