Tiger 4 Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger 4 Sale
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:11:25 -0800
Roland Dudley was kind enough recently to post a Tiger 4 Sale that he found
in the SAAC Snakebite Bulletin.  As the car happended to belong to a
neighbor, I thought I would check it out.  Though I am not a TAC inspector,
it does appear to be a 1966 MK1a, and the engine is indeed a K-code 289.
Current owner is a great guy and a highly capable hobby mechanic.

Suffice to say that the car is all there and would be a super winter
assembly project for someone.  Many new parts and modifications (Steering,
panel replacement, etc.) have been done correctly.  Looks like a pretty
good deal.....most especially because it is all there!  If you want any
further information from an eye witness, just let me know.  Car S/N is:
B382001451-LRXFE.

I would consider it, but I just do not have the time this year with all of
the business travel of late.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373