Re: Tiger 4 Sale

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger 4 Sale
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 23:56:14 -0800
At 03:56 PM 11/17/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Allan,
>
>Sounds like a good car, but don't you think the asking price should be
>listed, as well as the owner's contact - so you are not in the middle?
>
>Steve
>
>BTW: Only info Norman has on that VIN is the Jensen date is Feb. 10,
>1966. Everything else is "withheld". Not sure what that means, but
>Norman uses it a lot.
>--

Steve,

Good point on listing the price and the owner.  Frankly since Roland
already posted it, I left that information out so I would not have the
redundancy police on my tail!!

Great to hear from you!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373

BTW, now that you mention it, I probably ought to post this message to the
group for clairity's sake.  Thanks Steve!