[Fwd: Calendars]

To: Tigers Den <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Calendars]
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:35:41 +0100

--------------668A269666A3

Tiger's

I am forwarding Ian Gerrard's letter. He has apparently put out another
printing of his calender for those that responded to my posting. I was
surprised to learn that it was for his local club, and not the New
Zealand national assosciation.

Thought you'd be interested in his Tiger count.

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >