Still wheels and tires

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Still wheels and tires
From: XxSFrankxX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 10:31:42 -0500 (EST)
    I showed my wife your response to my first E mail and she became very
excited. Until I explained that it was just a misunderstanding to a poorly
written message.I really have no desire to sell or trade  the car (or wife) .
     The car is a 67 MKII  B382100408 acquired on the east coast almost  two
years ago  I've  spent some time  redoing the interior and finding various
bits and pieces that were missing when I originally bought the car . It's not
a concourse  car, but  I do get a lot of  " thumbs up" whenever I'm  driving
about.
     To get back to subject of wheels . Do you know if Panasport made wheels
with the correct offset for tigers?  It seems the ones I have would work
better on a car  with flared fenders.

                                                                  Steve F