Re: Top dollar

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Top dollar
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 97 13:43:42 -0500

I don't know what the record price for a Tiger is but the current issue of
Sports Car Auction lists a 1964 Tiger, condition 2, unsold at $24,500 at the
Kruse Auburn, IN. auction.  A few months back I sent an email about a
restored Tiger selling at auction for 12,650 pounds, probably $21,000
depending on exchange rate.  My guess is the price for a  mint restored Tiger
lies in the low  to mid $20,000 range with a MKII going for a few thousand
more.

Jeff