RE: Top Dollar

To: "'James Pickard'" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Top Dollar
From: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:36:55 -0800
I think a MINT RESTORATION of a MK II is in the $35-40K area and a MK 1
is likely close to $10K less based upon the relative number of each
produced. "Mint restoration" is in the eye of the beholder of course.
Like it or not the more original it is the more it is worth even if you
have, admittedly, improved your MK 1 by putting in 289'. I have one of
each including as a " MK1" my Ken Miles Prototype car. Let the flaming
begin...