Electrical *&@#^$#

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Electrical *&@#^$#
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix23.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:40:07 -0800
Tigerman needs help!

My MK1A with its freshened up motor was purring along nicely when the
generator light went on. I took her home to the garage, opened the hood,
checked some wires and then scratched my head.

The problem is the generator dash light shines bright. When I rev it up, it
dims for a moment, then back to full brilliance. Turning on the headlights
makes no difference.

Here's the deal: it's got a fresh generator that checks out just fine on the
bench, a brand new (yes polarized) regulator, well-grounded wires, tight
connections, etc. But the %$#@*&^ light won't go off.

Anybody out there have any suggestions? I need all the help I can get. I'm
one of those guys who can tear down and reasemble an AR15 or AK47 in the
dark, but electricity is a mystery.

The suggestion that works wins one of Tiger Technologies' Tigerrags Division
shop aprons.

Lookin' for some answers. Thanks guys and gals...

Jeff the Tigerman