RE: TV Show

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TV Show
From: Ray Bridenbaugh <briden@norcross.mcs.slb.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:12:32 -0500
Robert,

Also recently in the movies, on Turner's Super Station, they are showing
thirteen days of James Bond movies.  On Wednesday evening (I think it was
"Dr. No") Bond was driving what looked like an early Tiger.

I also noticed in the chase scenes that his lines through the corners
looked rough.  Maybe it was the steering problem.? :-)

Ray