RE: TV Show

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TV Show
From: "Fraser,Ron" <Ron_Fraser@xn.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:06:20 PST
        I think if you watch that movie again you will see that the car is an
 early Alpine Series I or II.   Yes, the steering is a little funny.
 Watch closely, the spokes of the steering wheel are almost vertical
 through most of the scenes.
         I can not believe The Rootes Dealership in Jamaica gave the movie
 company a bad car, so again you have to watch closely, in the close up
 scenes James Bond is driving in front of a back drop screen and they
 did not synchronize the action very well.    It is still a good movie
 and having several Roote Group cars is a plus.   I believe there are a
 couple of Humbers in this movie, I need to watch it again to be certain.

Ron Fraser