Re: brake fluid

To: "Alvin and Lucille Johnson" <johnson@ids.net>,
Subject: Re: brake fluid
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 07:42:56 -0500
I've heard some negative comments about silicone fluid and water. Because
the water does not mix with the fluid, any water that finds it's way into
the system tends to collect at the lowest point and cause corrosion there.
I assume that the water gets into the fluid over time as it does with
regular fluid, but is not suspended in the fluid. I don't have a good
answer, I suppose the moral of the story is to change the fluid regularly,
regardless of what you use.

Happy Motoring
Doug Leithauser