and annuda t'ing...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: and annuda t'ing...
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:39:41 EST
Hey Gang,

I confess that I enjoyed the LaifMan's posting re the misID'd Triumphs.  It is
really surprising when a fairly well respected mag totally hoses up
something--and I am laying the blame on the editor, not the Rev--and then
refuses to see the significance of their screw up, which is what I will
predict happens in this case.

Also, to meet the quota for Tiger content in this message, I would like to
point out that the weather here has been quite wonderful the last few days.
My bride of 32 years and I have taken the Tiger out every day... Even made a
shopping trip into town (40 miles round trip) and the bride was duly impressed
by the more than ample boot space.

Oddly enough, yesterday I found I had to make another trip into town to gas up
the Tiger.  (Even odder, the bride decided she'd go along on the petrol run,
in case I ran out and somebody needed to stay with the car while I hiked for
gas... Yeah, right!)  It was warm enough that just a sweatshirt was enough for
top down motoring.

Life is pretty much always good, just sometimes it is better than others.

--Colin