Re: Re[2]: I Don't Get It

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: I Don't Get It
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:36:43 EST
Hey Jeff, Hey Gang,

In a message dated 1/9/98 1:33:13 AM, Jeff wrote:

<<Why would you support a program you don't understand?  Just asking a
     question, no need to get upset.>>

I think I understand the program but I think a lot of other people don't.  I
think an official posted program description would cut out some of the online
garbage.  But I may well be wrong about that.  God knows I am wrong often
enough.

That is why I frequently avail myself of the services of other people who, if
not smarter, are at least more experienced than I.  One example of these "more
experienced" folks would be the TAC team.

<<Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval>>?  Jeff, old Oakwoodian, I confess that
I can no longer follow your somewhat devious though processes.   But I am sure
if you keep repeating your mournful caterwauling I will eventually puzzle it
out.  And, come to think of it, I am equally sure that you WILL keep repeating
your mournful caterwauling.

So, someday, I may understand you and you and I may see eye to eye on
something.

Someday.

Not soon.

--Colin Cobb, Scratchin' His Head Outside Las Cruces, NM, USA