Re: Tiger Tails Editor

To: Schotland <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Tails Editor
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 00:36:40 -0800

Schotland wrote:

> Does anyone know who the new Tiger Tails editor is (or who's filling
> in 'til a more permanent replacement is found)?
>
> Does this person have an e-mail address?  If so, what is it?  If not,
> please provide a fax or phone#.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary

The new editor is ME, for better or worse. I edited it a few years back
and since no one else would take the job, I have now taken it on again.
I'll try not to let the power go to my head! There will be a February
issue. Sorry that there wasn't a January Tiger Tales but that won't
happen again. My E-mail address is above this letter & I'll post my phone
# in the magazine.

Now here's an important request:  If anyone has photos, stories,
anecdotes, anything about Tigers, Alpines or other related Rootes cars or
people, send them to me & they'll probably go in the magazine.

My mailing address is :
Steve Sage
20820 Anza Ave. #124
Torrance, California 90503