No phobia here

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <CobMeister@aol.com>, <richards@northcoast.com>
Subject: No phobia here
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 98 10:10:23 -0500

     No, I don't have a TAC phobia.  I have great admiration for the
     keepers of the Tiger flame.   Don't you think we have enough
     'official' badges on these cars?  We have a Rootes VIN tag, a Jensen
     build tag, and a Presssed Steel build tag.  Do we really need
     another?  According to some, the most important is a TAC sticker.

       To me it seems lame to tell a potential buyer:
     A) Beware of fakes but we won't tell you what to look for
     B) Buy the 'Book Of Norm' for $60
     C) Buy a TAC Tiger

     Of course, the above is my opinion and not meant to offend.

     Jeff