Keys Again

Subject: Keys Again
From: Will Seay <wseay@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 18:47:33 -0500
A footnote to my earlier post:

In my earlier post I said that Taylor Lock Co. of Philadelphia made a
blank for the Tiger ignition/door key.  The blank is number R68W.  Out
of curiosity I checked with my local-friendly lock smith to see if he
had any of the blanks.  He said that he did have some!  I inquired
further and he said that Taylor Lock had been bought by Ilco.  Ilco's
number for the same blank is HR62DG.  Still don't know what the number
for the trunk key blank is.  You should be able to get the Ilco blank at
your own local friendly.  If not, let me know and I'll go and buy out
the local stock of blanks.
--
B382001570 - Will Seay - wseay@sprynet.com