RE: Re: 215 CI Buick Mill

To: mmeswarb@huntel.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Re: 215 CI Buick Mill
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:31:47 -0800
        Thanks for vote, but I think the idea of a cage match sounded
interesting.....A line from a Mad Max movie comes to mind....."two men
enter, one man leaves"..   8-)

Since the thing was solid it wasn't that hard.  Had it been a bag of cement
or sand, I probably could not have done it.

Now I just need to find a nice cheap Alpine with no engine.....???

Rich