RE: 215 CI Buick Mill

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, mmeswarb@huntel.net, "'Cool VT'" <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: RE: 215 CI Buick Mill
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:23:41 -0800
        Well, I haven't had a Sunbeam in a while, but I did sit in a parts
car last year.  I'm, shall we say, a bit "thicker" now than I was 20 years
ago, so the small car feel is quite noticable now.  Back then if I sat up
straight, my forward vision was right at the frame of the top of the
winshield.  So I normally slouched just a bit to see out if the either top
was on.  Could never actually see the traffic lights.  Had to look at the
reflection off the hood, or watch the cars next to me.  But most of the
time, the top was off, and I'd typically sit up real straight and look over
the winshield.    Unless it was Actually raining here (Seattle), not just
misty like it is normally, the top would be down...all the time.
        Now I think the only way I "Could" drive one, wold be withthe top
down.  My dad has a 64 Jag XKE, that I can't event get into unless the top
is off, and my entire head is over the windshield on it!

Rich

MG Midgets for roller skates !!