Re: Tiger I.D., Those evil, elitist TAC Troopers, etc

To: Timothy Obrien <vbob@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger I.D., Those evil, elitist TAC Troopers, etc
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@kibo.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
 It is my understanding that STOA just branched out its tac program to the
Pacific tiger club, Larry Atkisson is now heading up STOA's program up
north. I feel that if members of the different tiger clubs approched STOA,
they might empower a few select individuals to carry the program
nationaly. STOA spent alot of time developing the program and doing the
research and I believe that they have the right to administer it as they
feel. The Chairman of the TAC committe is Paul Reizent so pull his chain
and find out if the TAC program can be made available in your geographic
location. If the TAC program can be the start of national or global
orgainization of Tiger owners/enthusiasts then lets do it!!!.=20

 Just one owners opinion
Bill Martin