FW: FW: RE: Spinning at 70mph

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: FW: RE: Spinning at 70mph
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 14:03:56 -0500
What I found to be most interesting (read misleading) is the way he
jumped around on his tire diameter his chart graph 24.5" .  My 205 60
13's are 22" and I checked around and the biggest 13" readily available
tire I could find was 23.5" (195 70 13).  At 200rmp per inch this hurt
my estimate of what I was building vs what I ended up with approx.
500rpm at 75.

 Any body stuffed a set of tall tires/wheels onto the rear of a tiger
for long trips?

Brad Parlee
GE ED&C Sales District Manager - Florida
8*586-5233 / 407-261-8614
FAX 8*586-5216 / 261-8616