Re: Jeez!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jeez!
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 20:08:45 -0600
Actually, my daughter is only 4 years old.  Morgan Fairchild is just an
old high school buddy that still loves cars.  Comes over ever once in a
while to get beauty tips from my wife and help me out with the car.
Another lifelong friend of mine, Heather Lockleer likes Tigers too, but
she's more into debugging electrical problems and rebuilding/calibrating
instruments. . .

. . . Wow!  I just had the Wierdist dream!

Later,
Mark