Re: Here Comes the VIN Judge!

To: rpalmerbob@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Here Comes the VIN Judge!
From: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:52:03 -0800
Bob, I wonder what you're thinking. If someone takes an Alpine body to
replace a Tiger body that is not salvageable and applies the new plate,
the Tiger lives on and no fraud was committed. Hundreds of cars are
reborn every all the time with little original other than the tags. Visit
the Monterrey concours. Now if someone was stupid enough to take an
Alpine and put a nonexistant Tiger plate on it, that is fraud and there
are legal ramifications. As an original owner, I am not bothered by
Tigers being kept on the road if it takes an Alpine body for the
restoration. The more Tigers the better. If someone is deceived in buying
an Alger, call the police!
72 Pantera-65 Tiger-96 Thunderbird 4.6

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]