Re: seats

To: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: seats
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:48:06 -0700
Hi:
I used a Volvo solution to seats in my TIGER. The bottom seat cushion foam
from a 164 Volvo can be used in rebuilding a TIGER seat with just a bit of
trimming around the out side edges. I also replaced the TIGER rubber
support straps with the springs from the 164 . This just involve drilling
matching holes in the bottom of the TIGER's seat frame and adjusting the
size of the Volvo wire support frame. The result is a seat that is as
comfortable as a Volvo (best there is) and can not be differentiated from
original.
Godspeed
Jc