Seats

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seats
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 22:15:10 +0000
To all,
I am looking for some different seats to put in my Tiger and after a
trip to local boneyard I have a question about Fiero seats. Has anyone
attempted or succeeded in putting a set of Fiero seats in a Tiger or
Alpine? They look about the right size, but I could not get an accurate
measurement on the track (rail?) spacing for mounting to the body.
Another problem is color as they seem to omly come in gray fabric or tan
leather, but that can be worked around. Thanks in advance for any
info/thoughts.
Jay Peterson
PS while I was only able to find Fiero seats that appeared to be a
potential match, does anyone know of another seat that is an easy fitup.
I seem to remember a thread about this a while back but cannot remember
the specifics.