Re: More Steering Stuff

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More Steering Stuff
From: Ray Bridenbaugh <briden@norcross.mcs.slb.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 09:20:46 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am curious about the reliability issue with this kit.  As I have posted
before, I know of a Tiger with this kit installed.  Never had any problem.
In fact it ran for nearly five years in SCCA Solo II, local competition,
without ill effect.

Also, the car took an exit on the freeway (with no exit ramp)at high speed
when the right front lower ball joint broke.  This resulted in only minor
damage to the car (fixed) and had no damage to the kit components.

But just the same, this is only one car.  Have other cars had trouble with
this kit?

Regards,

Ray B.