Re: 3 subjects

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: 3 subjects
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:25:27 -0800

>I think even my TD would have had a chance against an 850- a stock one,
>anyway.  There's gotta have been something it could beat.
>
>Roland

I had a pretty nice 850, cute and fun car but what a stone!  The 1500
powered Alpine I had seemed like rocket compared to that Fiat.  But, I hear
you can transplant a VW motor into the 850 and they go pretty damn good!

Frank Marrone           MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com         '97 Crown Vic LX
                        Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)
                        '79 Spitfire
                        '66 Ford LTD