RE: COLOR OF TOP BOWS

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: COLOR OF TOP BOWS
From: Steve Lemp <steve@ramus.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 16:05:50 -0800
At 11:55 AM 03/04/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>  How much would a new set with the paint already on it cost?
>
>Well, if it was for a Mk II, it would come in at right around twelve
>hundred dollars.
>
>Ramon
>
>P.S.  The place where I take my stuff for powder coating has a $25
>minimun charge....

I can't speak for anyone else's experience, but I recently had the complete
frame from my 64 Mk I stripped and powder coated for $120.00. The only
disassembly that I did was to remove the frame from the car. All of the
frame arms and bows seem to operate just fine after the installation of the
new soft top.

Steve