Re: F1 Coverage -Reply

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu,
Subject: Re: F1 Coverage -Reply
From: Coy Emory <Coy.Emory@hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 12:30:54 -0500
I understand that Speedvision will carry F.  Chech with your local cable
company or purchase a dish.
Coy

>>> Dave McDermott <dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu> 03/09/98 11:34am >>>
        Stu,

        It was also supposed to be replayed at 2:00 AM MST Sunday
morning on
ESPN2 and again at 10:00 PM MST Sunday evening on regular ESPN. I set
the
VCR both times and got filler. It was played unannounced on Fox sports
Sunday afternoon with David Hobbs and Sam Posey as the announcers. How
things have changed just since last season in F1 with the new rules. I
wonder if ESPN and FIA had a falling out at the last minute.

        Dave