Car Covers

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Covers
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 22:36:04 +0000
Just wanted to pass along to the lists a deal I found. There is a guy
named Robert Satterfield who somehow ended up with a bunch of new in the
box Technalon car covers for 1990 Accords and is selling them for $25.
each plus shipping. This price also includes a carrying bag and lock and
cable.
While it is a little large for a Tiger or Alpine it does fit well enough
to cover and stay on.
The downside to them is they have the side mirrors sewn in at the wrong
location and have Accord written across them (Great disguise in parking
lots except I read recently that Accords are stolen frequently).
Otherwise, they work great and will also fit an 86 Mustang Cvt and '61
and '72 Corvette Cvts. I have no affiliation with Robert, but have
bought 5 covers from him and last time I corresponded with him he had a
little over 20 of them left.
If anyone is interested he is located in Arkansas and can be reached at:

   "Robert L. Satterfield" <rdrrsatt@earthlink.net>

Jay Peterson