Seal Beach Car Show

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seal Beach Car Show
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix4.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:27:21 +0000
To all:
For anyone interested, one of the best, most relaxed and fun car shows in
the area is the Seal Beach Main Street Car Show, held this April 25 from
10-3. The show is limited to 500 pre '73 cars (so, sorry, all you '74
Tigers) and entries fill up fast. They park cars by group ONLY IF THEY
ARRIVE AND ARE IN LINE TOGETHER.

If you are interested in attending, call (562)493-1456 for an entry form.
And for anyone wanting to arrive as a group, give me a call at 714.540.0225
(days) or 714.847.9809 (eves/wknds) so we can meet somewhere convenient and
arrive together and show our colors and our correct rivets. I live in
Huntington Beach about 5 miles from Seal Beach and we could meet there (I'll
even provide early bird coffee).

If interested give me a shout or just show up. It could be fun. But the
entry deadline is just a couple of weeks away.

Jeff/tt