Re: Tiger manual responses

To: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger manual responses
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:20:11 -0800
At 12:56 AM 3/14/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey, guys:
>
>Why don't we just settle down a little here over this Tiger manual
>business? ...
>Andy Walker

Dear Andy,

It is appropriate for you and others to know that no "mud" has been slung
on this list by any current active member of the STOA TAC.  We have no
control over what other list members say in regards to our program either
pro or con.  To the best of my knowledge, all responces by those closely
related to the TAC program to Tiger Technologies in relationship to their
proposed publication, were sent back to them by private e-mail.  This was
done to avoid specifically, the kind of responce you sent out.

Strong emotionalism and marque dedication are but two of the common
personality characteristics of most of the longer term owners in this
group, regardless of club affiliation.

Ian would be proud.

Tom