Grown Ups

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Grown Ups
From: Larry Paulick <larry@netkonnect.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:12:35 +0000
There are 6-12 people on the list of approximately 400 (?) that
continue to use bad language, and a lack of respect for other people
on the list.

This continues to remind me of CAT in the late 80's early 90's and the
fights between factions, the comments on TAC, ETC, ETC, ETC.

I really do not care for this childlish behavior, and suggest that if
you have a beef with someones views, post it personally, not to the
list.

Another car group that I subscribe to, will throw you off the list for
this kind of behavior, as they should.

These cars are meant to be fun, so let's have fun, not fights on the
email.

Larry

PS - If a question is posted, answer it, say you don't know, or be
quite.