Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics

To: richards@northcoast.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:30:33 EST
Hey TT, Hey Chris, Hey Gang,

In a message dated 3/26/98 6:39:52 AM, Jeff at TT wrote:

<<So go find a stainless one from some other source>>

It seems to me that Chris asked a couple of legitimate questions.  Is TT
saying their aluminized systems are superior to the stainless steel systems
available from other sources?  What does "aluminized" mean? Is Jeff aware that
there is a list for people who are making a business in parts sales?

Personally, I don't object to information or solicitations for parts sales
posted to the list BUT I do think the poster ought to be prepared to answer
questions.

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM