Re: Jay Leno's Tiger

To: "PirouetteT" <PirouetteT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Jay Leno's Tiger
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 05:46:49 -0700
You are so right,
My brother lives in RENO as well, he went down to scope out that TIGER for
me, and came back with a rather poor report...
I believe it finally went at the auction at the convention center on the
last day of Hot August Nights...
I go up there every year for that event, it is really SUPER,  and usually a
Tiger or an Alger shows at the auctions..
Have a great Holiday everyone...

See Ya'           Jan....