Heater valve control, etc.

Subject: Heater valve control, etc.
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:54:24 -0500
I thought that my heater valve was bad, but when I went to replace it, I
realized the problem is the control cable.  It seems to work OK when it is
disconnected, but I can't get it to move far enough to fully open and close
the valve.  Any suggestions?

Also, I'm still in need of a template for the holes to mount the jack and
tire wrench in the trunk (Mark I).  Anybody got one under restoration who
could easily make a paper pattern for me?

BTW, I finally sold the '65 Mustang today.  Took almost a year to find a
buyer with cash.  It is amazing how many people think you should sell them
a fully restored classic for next to nothing.  I can imagine the kind of
ridiculous offers people make for Tigers.

Jim Pickard
B9473298