hard top headliner

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: hard top headliner
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 05:37:14 +0100
Steve, did you get the info you wanted for the headliner?  I just
remembered that in my series five alpines work shop manual there was a
section in the back that showed the install of the headliner in detail.  I
don't have the manual or the car any longer but you might try the alpine
list and see if anyone else has the manual and could scan in the info for
you.  This manual was specific for the series V and not a general one for
all years.  I bought it at Sunbeam Specialties and I think it is still
available, hope this helps.
regards Armand
ps maybe Jay has it??

ritchie@mcn.org