Overheating help...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Overheating help...
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix4.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:38:20 -0700
To All:
Thanks for all the prompt and helpful advice on how to cool down my Tiger.
Now I need some more help. I'm looking for a Ford six-bladed fan and
although one of my clients is Ford Motor Co., I cannot locate the proper
unit...Ford sez it is no longer available.

But I  KNOW someone out there has some tips on where to find one. Any help
would be appreciated. And don't forget that we have lots of goodies
available on our website: www.webbpages.com/tiger_tech. We also have LAT
hoods once more, in glass AND carbon fiber. (Note: even the LAT hood hasn't
cured MY problem.)

Thanks,
Jeff/Tiger Tech